The Timbersoul by Cándido Hermida, which will be supported by the advisory and research team of the LIFE EcoTimberCell project and the investment partner Cándido Hermida, is constituted in such a way that each of the participants complements each other in a multidisciplinary way to ensure a good development of the Spin-off. Within it, there is the figure of the main manager of the activities of the company that will be the promoter team, which will have the support of the advisory and research team of the LIFE EcoTimberCell project and that in specific cases will be able to count on the team of strategic collaborators.
- Begoña Jiménez Urquía
- Andreina Vargas Carrión
- Martín Moreda García-Echave
The Project Advisory and Research Team:
- Manuel Guaita Fernández. Professor of the University of Santiago de Compostela. PEMADE’s Director
- María Portela Barral. Forestry Engineer. PEMADE’s Laboratory Quality Director.
- José Antonio Lorenzana. Architect. Responsible for the management and drafting of PEMADE projects
- Belén Feijóo. Architect. Responsible for the management and drafting of PEMADE projects
The business model of Timbersoul by Cándido Hermida, based on ETC, has been valued and awarded on several occasions:
- Explorer Programme for young people with ideas 2019, coordinated and directed by the Santander International Centre for Entrepreneurship (CISE) and promoted by Banco Santander and the University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Local winners in the Explorer USC Lugo Space.
- Participation in the Disruptive Technology Explorer Award.
- 3rd Prize in the 6th edition of the Semente Ribeira Sacra Business Project Competition.
- Participation in the XXII Aresa Prize for Rural Development organised by the University of Santiago de Compostela and the Aresa Group.
- Selected for the Best USC Business Initiative Awards of Banco Santander Open Innovation (pending resolution).