The TimberSoul team is constituted in such a way that each of the participants complements each other in a multidisciplinary way to ensure a good development of the Spin-off. Within it, there is the figure of the main manager of the activities of the company that will be the promoter team, which will have the support of the advisory and research team of the LIFE EcoTimberCell project and that in specific cases will be able to count on the team of strategic collaborators.
- Begoña Jiménez. Architect (CEO)
- Daniela Lourenço Dos Santos. Civil Engineer (COO)
- Andreina Vargas. Civil Engineer (CMO y CCO)
The Project Advisory and Research Team:
- Manuel Guaita Fernández. Professor of the University of Santiago de Compostela. PEMADE’s Director
- María Portela Barral. Forestry Engineer. PEMADE’s Laboratory Quality Director.
- José Antonio Lorenzana. Architect. Responsible for the management and drafting of PEMADE projects
- Belén Feijóo. Architect. Responsible for the management and drafting of PEMADE projects
The strategic collaborators
- Escuadría. Office of advanced engineering in timber structures
- The CAMBIUM Design. Architectural Studio specialized in timber construction
TimberSoul's business model, based on ETC, has been awarded by the program Explorer para Jóvenes con ideas 2019, which is coordinated and directed by the Centro Internacional Santander Emprendimiento (CISE) and promoted by Banco Santander and the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Obtaining this way, the recognition to participate in the Disruptive Technology Explorer Award, as well as to have resulted Local winners in the Explorer USC Lugo Space in June 2019
After having entered to the XVII Innovative Ideas Contest of the 2nd Innovation Fair (USC), TimberSoul won one of the awards in November 2019.
It has also been awarded for being Winner of the Accésit award of the IdeaLugo initiative promoted by ABANCA, Universidade Santiago de Compostela and El progreso in December 2019.